Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

[Re-do] Starting my blog again

Well, here is try number two. After thinking of a cute name and laying out my blog my summer went pretty quickly. I spent the months leading up to my wedding at the poolside and with two action packed kids. I spent a lot of time getting ready for my wedding and trying to find a job after I had been laid off.

[2011 UPDATES]

[JOB] Currently I worked for a charter school in Taylor. I am a parapro (a kind of teacher assistant)

[LIFE] I have been HAPPILY married for about 4 months now. It has it ups and downs, but we couldn't be happier.

[CHURCH] My husband and I are working with the high school teens at church now and trying to figure out how to get that all under control and organize and EXCITING for the "kids."


I'm not sure what the goal or audience of my blog is yet. I'll probably just be posting updates about things we do with our teens at church and how we are getting our lives started as newlyweds!

No comments:

Post a Comment